– David Sirota on yet another chapter in the school privatization scandals sweeping the United States.
– Because merely confining the sight of the 2016 presidential GOP Clown Car to FOX News as opposed to CNN or NBC wasn’t enough for Reince Priebus and the Republican National Committee, they now want to have Limbaugh and Hannity moderate the 2014 debates.
– Matthew Yglesias on the meritocracy myth, America, and the relationship of lead poisoning to pretty much every social ill Americans face.
– Taking as your role model someone who frequently advocated the bloody extermination of Native Americans is probably not a wise move for a do-gooder organization of any sort.
– On a high note: The residents of Vicco, Kentucky, are good and decent people. Bravo!