The reviews are in and President Hoover McCain Obama’s hope and changey spending freeze has not been well received.
- OpenLeft: “This is Bush-style idiocy.”
- Americablog: “I guess Evan Bayh and Ben Nelson will think it’s a good idea.”
- 538: “…on par with John McCain’s “suspending my campaign” gaffe.”
- Orange Satan: “…unalloyed idiocy.”
- MyDD: “Barack Obama may as well hold up a big sign that says, “I want Democrats to lose Congress.”
- Atrios: “We are ruled by idiots.”
- DeLong: “…a perfect example of the fundamental unseriousness of Barack Obama and his administration.”
- Digby: “We are all neo-Hooverists now.”
- Yglesias: “I suspect this initiative was deliberately leaked to progressive bloggers in an effort to get denounced by the left and I don’t want to give them the satisfaction.”
Now I know their favorite game over at 1600 Pennsylvania is “Let’s Screw the DFHs.” But now they’re playing “Let’s Screw the Country.”
Heckuva job, Barry.