In a comment earlier today Perris asked if I could post on this video:
Here are my feelings on the issue in general:
1. It is really important to document these cases and HAVA (Help America Vote Act) definetly needs to be changed.
2. I do not believe that the 2004 election was stolen by bad voting machines — I think for a variety of reasons we got our butts kicked.
3. I am far more concerned with minority voter intimidation and other suppression tactics – (including a shortage of machines at certain locations, challenges to voters etc.) then with voting machine hacking.
4. If there is a grand conspiracy to steal the 2008 election (which I DO NOT think there is), there is nothing we can do about with 5 days to go.
5. At least we now have a Dem SOS in Ohio.
6. Our biggest concern should be getting as many voters to the polls as possible and making sure Republican shenanigans do not prevent a single person from getting to vote.
7. Let’s all work as hard as we can to win Tuesday. We won in 2006 and we’ll do it again in 2008.