We’re having a rally today to try and focus attention on what’s happened to the “Troopergate” Investigation, to State Government and to our understanding of Sarah Palin since she started running for Veep. We know that not only are we doing this for us, we’re doing this for the rest of the U.S. Troopergate is the best way to tank Sarah Palin altogether, as there is clearly something to hide. Our focus is a letter-writing campaign to the Legislators asking that they vote to release the report this October 10th…McCain Campaign is pressuring the Repugs not to release it.
Here is the Press Release we’ve sent out with the flier:
Downtown Park Strip; between I & L streets and 9th & 10th.
Main stage at the VA Memorial, east end of the park near L street.
Join your Alaskan neighbors in demanding that:
– Gov. Palin uphold her promise to us for an “open, honest & transparent” government.
– Gov. Palin uphold her promise to us to cooperate fully with the independent investigation as initiated by the bi-partisan Legislative Council.
We, the People of Alaska, also:
– Demand the immediate resignation of Attorney General Talis Colberg.
– Demand the McCain Campaign immediately remove itself and its influence from our state and local government.
– Demand the McCain Campaign ends its attorney, Ed O’Callaghan’s unlawful intrusion into our Department of Law.
I’ll report back with things YOU can do!