Am feeling a bit Orwellian today, so it’s a classic Devo “A Beautiful World.” What suits your mood today? Feel free to share a link in the comments…
– Teresa at MakingLight — who actually works for a real publishing house in real life — deconstructs the idiocy that is wingnut welfare publishing. And the newest scam in self-published wingnut-idiocy disguised as victimhood-for-not-so-much-profit. Excellent work.
– TBogg captures the Bush Administration in a children’s book nutshell. What The Peanut will not be getting for Christmas…
– Wolcott takes a ride on the War Wagon Of Electibility, and finds the service lacking.
– If you are a Republican in Iowa, might I suggest the lovely “None of the Above” for tomorrow’s straw poll as an expression of the craptastic nature of the other choices?
– The Center for Constitutional Rights is taking on the FISA bill and illegal domestic spying without a warrant. See here for some details, and ThinkProgress has even more. (H/T to twolf1 for the link to TP.)
So, what is catching your eye in the news or around blogtopia (H/T to skippy) today?