I just love this picture — the glee of this small child is infectious, isn’t it? Thought we could all use some laughs this morning.
– Ned to Joe: "…this isn’t Fox News…" Crooks and Liars has the clip, and it makes me laugh all over again.
– Bob Geiger has the Saturday Cartoons up — do NOT miss the one on the top. (spew warning).
– If you somehow missed Donita’s "Dormatory Boys" video yesterday, you really have to watch it. It is laugh out loud funny — all the way to the end of the video. Bwahahahaha.
– Wow, who knew? Gays cause earthquakes and storms. Quick, someone get Al Gore on the phone… (Thank goodness Pam at Pam’s House Blend digs into this nonsense so I don’t have to do so. It’s not so much funny as laughable, but I thought it deserved some derision. *g* Oh, and happy birthday to Pam!)
– TBogg explains the finer points of "The Goldberg Rule."
So, what’s making you smile this morning? Any good links that you’ve found lately? If so, please share them in the comments. We could all use a few more giggles.